Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Dim-Sum, WalMart, and Bubbles

Went out with the gang today for dim-sum. It was yumm-o! Caroline is always ranting on how dim-sum ladies with the silver carts would always ask her what she wanted to eat even though she's Japanese. And sure enough it happened today. I guess Asian races do look alike; even to other asians.

After having dim-sum we couldn't think of anything to do. So we just loitered for a bit.


Oh, no! Brian is billowing out smoke again.


I think somehow we came to the conclusion that we wanted to go to a WalMart. Woooo, fun! I never been there, so today was my first. I have to say, I was very impressed. Walmart is huge and has everything, even Jay Chou and Utada Hikaru cds.

Walmart also has produce and...


bubbles! For cheap too ($2 for a pack of 6). We've always talked about photographing bubbles. You can say we couldn't pass up on the opportunity. I bought a pack and we headed over to the local park.





Caroline thinks her butt looks fat in this one.


3 comments:

caroline said...

hehe.
hooray for bubbles!!

Anonymous said...

Brad Pitt yo! Wait! No! I look more like Takeshi Kaneshiro!

Michelle said...

Love the photos! I wish the weather is nice enough here for bubbles! :) It's winter!