Monday, August 13, 2007

Meteor Shower and Pink's

Went to the Angeles Mountains with Brian, Caroline, David, and Tri to catch the meteor shower. The meteor shower was suppose to be at it's peak around 12am and on to early morning, but we didn't really see anything too spectacular. Regardless, we had fun sitting in the wilderness watching the dashes of light that would ocassionally cross the night sky and going, "Ohhhhhhh, ooohh! There's one! Did ya see it?!" Hahaha.

After an hour of watching meteors we headed to Pink's Hotdogs where I had my worst experience. They literally ran out of everything, and I was basically forced to order 3 Martha Stewart dogs w/out the correct 10 inch sausage. Not to mention right after he finished preparing all 3 hot dogs he then decides to tell me that he ran out of bacon aswell. Wth? If I didn't say anything I think they would've charged me full price for 'em. Anyway, I took these portraits there.



Once again, Caroline is storytelling through interpretive dance.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cool photos... sorry to hear about your hotdog debacle!

I must say.. I have never heard of having bacon on your hotdog?? Is this some kind of gourmet hotdog?? :)